Monday, May 4, 2009

So, I have a little escape artist on my hands again.  Krew has figured out every way possible to sneak out of the house (usually when I am preoccupied!).  He usually goes out the back sliding door and has figured out how to open the gate to the front yard and away he goes!  I was upstairs cleaning this morning and thought he was downstairs watching a movie, when I look out the window and see him running down the middle of the street, bare foot, carrying one shoe!  Jackson used to do this kind of stuff all the time, although he started at a much earlier age (1year).  I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish anything while we go through this phase...ahhh, the joy of 2 year olds!

3 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You tie a really long rope to his britches and that is all the space allotment/play area he gets. :)

Grandma B said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy! Maybe a lock would be a good idea.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh what a cute blog Sarah! How fun! Now I can see what you guys are up to since we NEVER get to see you. I can't believe this is the first time I've seen your precious little princess! She is absolutely adorable. No really, she is really cute. Hope things are going well for you guys. Looks like you stay pretty busy!!