Friday, May 8, 2009

5th Grade 10 mile hike


The 5th graders at Abby's school do a 10 mile hike every year in May. I was lucky enough to be able to go with them on Friday. We had sooooo much fun. I packed Paisley (as you can see) and she was an absolute angel. The only time she fussed was when we stopped for lunch and I took her out of the carrier to change her diaper and feed her, but when we were traveling she didn't make one peep the entire 10 miles. I was so proud of her! what a little trooper she was. Abby also did excellent, not one complaint out of her either. It was a great day, a little windy and chilly on the way back, but over all, so awesome! It was a great day for the Judd girls! GOOD TIMES!



Abby and her teacher Ms Schwaiger
Abby and her friend Sydni

4 comments:

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

I'm so glad everything turned out...and cute hat! Way to go Paisley! Hopefully Krew's feeling better.

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Paisley was a trooper? I'd say YOU were the trooper! 10 miles AND with a kid hanging on you the whole time! You go girl! You make the rest of us women swoon at the very idea...

Grandma B said...

What a fun day for the girls to able to have together! Everybody looked super cute. Wish I could have gone with you!

Brenda P. said...

That is so awesome that you did that with her and paisley! your an awesome mom! I can't wait to see you!