Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon

My crazy girlfriends talked me into going to premier night of New Moon and even talked me into wearing the shirt. I actually ended up having a way fun time and I'm so glad I went. Megan made it possible for us to go the private screening at 9:30 which was so awesome! It was seriously VIP treatment, no standing out in the cold. We got to wait inside, in our seats, and only showed up an hour before it started. I had so much fun, let's do it again! Of course anything I do with these girls is awesome!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the shirts! You guys are awesome, or I guess I should say gals.

Grandma B said...

Isn't it great to have such good friends! What fun to share good times together and do "girl stuff." These will one day become treasured memories of "remember when..." Enjoy them all! love ya!!