Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birde Bands

After lots of hard work, I finally qualified for the Boston Marathon this October, with time to spare even!!  But next came the dilemma of where to find the funds to get there.  I had made some cute hair accessories for Paisley, and my Dad asked me, "Why don't you make hair bows and sell them?"  Easier said than done, after all, who DOESN'T make hair bows and sell them?  Me and one of my running friends decided that there was a lack of cute and practical hair accessories for the female runner.  Since we have many hours to chat while we run, our little company Twete Bird was conceived.  We started out making flowers and clips for little girls as a way to fund our Birde Bands (long e sound on the end of bird).  Finally after three and a half months of hard work, our headbands are ready to sell.  Here's a couple of pics and the link to our blog.

 These are the perfect non-slip headband for any sport or activity.
http://twetebird.blogspot.com/
Oh, come on, go check it out.  You know you want to...

2 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

They're adorable!! I hope you get rich. :~D

Sarah said...

or at least get to go to Boston, right?