Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beautiful!


As beautiful as the change of seasons can be, it always brings mixed emotions for me. I love how pretty the fall colors are, and the first snow of the season is so fun, but I am so sad that summer is officially over. I love the hot weather, especially for running. Bundling up to go run in the cold just isn't the same as throwing on a tank and shorts and hearing the birds chirp the whole time. Anyway, we drove the Alpine loop a couple weeks ago and this is the view we took in. Gorgeous!






2 comments:

Grandma B said...

That's one of the things I miss in St. George - all the beautiful fall colors on the mountains! (I do love the warm weather too much to give it up though)Thanks again for sharing the georgous pics-including my grandkids!

Jamie Bills said...

Sarah- I didn't know that you had another baby! She is so cute! Your pictures are beautiful. Just looking at them makes me miss the mountains sooo much. You have a great looking family. I love your hair. Hope all is well.